Friday, December 14, 2007

Lindsay Lohan: I'm A Different Person Now




Lindsay Lohan surprised the 94.1 Las Vegas radio station Friday morning by calling in during a contest. 'The Mark and Mercedes in the Morning' show was running a contest to see if they could get the most famous person to call and Lohan rose to the occasion.

Lindsay called for a friend who wanted Hannah Montana concert tickets. Finally, convincing the DJ's that it was indeed her, she really opened up and started to dish on her life.

“I’m doing really well,” said Lohan, adding that she’s reformed her bad girl ways.

“My life is different now and it’s changed. I’m growing up and it was time to grow up. I’m just a different person now.”

In fact, Lohan may be trying to be the next Angelina Jolie. “I’m still trying to go to Africa and go overseas and work with some children because I really love children and it would be nice to give back.”

The radio show hosts asked how she handles the paparazzi and media attention. “I kind of don’t. I don’t engage it,” she said. “It brings you down so I don’t play into it.”

So what happened to her relationship with fellow ’habber Riley Giles? Are they still dating?

“Um, I don’t know,” she laughed. [Awkward pause] “I don’t kiss and tell!”


photos and source

2 comments:

Alexis said...

That's really refreshing to hear! I'm glad she's been able to get it back together.

LayDdee said...

hi Alexis, love your pic! Yeah, I think that she really is gonna be alright! Lohan dumping Riley was the first sign for me.

Google