Saturday, December 15, 2007

Ashlee Simpson Doing Some Good


Ashlee Simpson has not had it very easy and has been bashed a lot this year by the media. I think she's doing the best she can to turn things around and 'doing some good' especially around the Holidays certainly won't hurt her reputation.

Wednesday, Ashlee took some time to read the Polar Express to this little boy during Vapp's Holiday Storybook event at UCLA's Mattel Children's Hospital. Sweet!!! My son was born prematurely and it was during the Holidays so, I know how much parents loved it that Ashlee reached out in this manner. If you have the time and are crafty - call your local hospital and set up a time to go and visit the kids or premature babies in the neo-natal unit, just to bring some Christmas cheer to the parents and children. I know it was touching to have people reach out like that during my time.

photo and source

No comments:

Google