Tuesday, December 25, 2007

LayDdee's Got Her Own Radio Show


Listen to LayDdee's Eyes On Entertainment on internet talk radio

I know, creepy how I talk in the third person but it's true - I do have my own show on blogtalkradio.com every Wednesday night at 8:30 pm ET. This week will be my fourth show and we (co-host Big Ron) are having a blast dishin' on the latest celeb news - you never know what we're gonna say next!!!

I would absolutely love to involve you in the show. You can either call in or talk to me directly on our live chat while we're on the air. So really, it's not just my show - it's OuR show to laugh, gossip and give our point of view every week. So tomorrow night grab a glass of eggnog and tune in for some major dish at 8:30 ET.

To tune in click here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will definitely tune in I love every thing u write so finally hearing your voice would be a delight your friend

queenjenine814
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

LayDdee said...

Awwwwwwww girl, thank you so much!!! That's really sweet - and I can't wait for you to check it out.

Major kisses back atchya!!!

Google