Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Jamie Lynn Spears Is Pregnant - Good God!!!



Jamie Lynn Spears is preggers ya'll!!! I'm sure that this is due to Britney's mentoring and prime example of how to be a good mother.

Jamie is saying that longtime boyfriend Casey Aldridge is the baby daddy. Does anybody have any clue as to who this kid is? And did I mention that she's 16 years old?! I don't know about you all but I'm in a little shock over here. Dang-it girl!!! I just can't believe it but then again she's Britney's sister.

For more details click here.

photo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its really sad that Jamie is Pregnant but we cannot blame Britney for what happened to Jamie Lyn, It should be blamed on the the family values instilled in Jamie. We all have one Older or younger sibling who strays another way but its what was thought by my parents that made me make almost good decisions. Know I know that Lynn may be too lenient as a parent. She should not try to be her daughter's girlfriend but her mother. Who lets a sisteen year Old girl lives with her boyfriend.

LayDdee said...

Thank you younglifestyle for your thoughts and it is true mama messed up, but you know Jamie is too young to have a kid but old enough to use protection. There is something to be said for Britney being an example because jamie does and always has looked up to her. Let's just hope they don't continue to pass this kind of behavior down to their own kids.

Alexis said...

Oh my. She has a show on Nickelodeon, how wrong is that?

Google