Saturday, December 29, 2007

Miley Cyrus: Leaked Photos Upset Her At First


Miley Cyrus leaked photos have made her come forth and make a statement. These have been seen all over the Internet and the pop star says, "They're nothing bad."

The photos are with 15 year old Miley and her friend getting silly and playing around as they share a piece of candy. It's not like she stripped down naked and took a photo for one of the Jonas Brothers or anything.

“There was nothing wrong with it. It’s two girls at a sleepover. And if all of a sudden that’s bad, then what is the world coming to? Honestly, I just try to keep my cool. At first, I was really upset. It really sucks to be honest. It was a friend of mine that’s a normal girl and – look at me getting all upset – the worst part is she has to go to school and deal with that crap,” Miley continued. “I have to deal with that anyways. I deal with it all the time.”


photo

source

No comments:

Google