Thursday, December 13, 2007

Katie Holmes 'InStyle' Interview (In Tom's Words)


Katie Holmes is looking more chic as she approaches the age of 29 and shows it off in this sassy picture for 'In Style' magazine. ( I still love the "do") Now she's reading from the script Creepy Tom gave her, I mean talking about her life, love and baby Suri in this interview with the mag, so this is what Tom, sorry, Katie had to say;


On her whirlwind romance:
“It happened very quickly, but I was certain it was what I wanted. I never felt overwhelmed. I thought, 'OK, good. Here we go.'”

On her marriage:
“Tom and I stay in really good communication with each other. I talk to him about anything, at any time. He works 48 hours straight, comes home, and if I ask, ‘Would you help me with this?’ he’ll do it. He wants to. I try every day to make him know how much I love him. It gets better and better. It has made my life.”

On giving birth:
“[Tom was] by my side the whole time. I couldn’t have asked for a more supportive human being. He had the room ready, candles everywhere, pictures in frames. It was very homey and beautiful.”

On her glamorous life:
“Your life is normal to you. Our life is normal to us. Nowadays, Suri is talking up a storm, running around, so aware. She loves coloring and creating. She’s a great mimic and dancer. She came to the photo shoot yesterday and was into all the shoes. I’m mostly shocked at how quickly she grows.”

On being a mother to three children (Suri, and Tom's two kids with Nicole Kidman, Isabella and Conor):
“I want them to be confident and know how great they are. My job is to shower them with as much love as I can, and validate how right they are. And teach them to do what they’re interested in: ‘You can do it. And if you feel like you can’t, well, let’s figure out why.’”

On her best moment:

“Walking down the aisle. I always wanted to be married, and it was suddenly happening. I don’t know if I breathed… The wedding at the castle in Bracciano went way too fast. I wish I could go back and stop time, go to different tables and hear what guests were talking about.”

On her fashion turn-on:
“Tom likes me in a suit and a mini now and then. I like it when he likes it. It makes me blush. He’ll say, ‘You look good. I hope security’s going with you.’ Now that gives me attitude.”

On her pleasures:
“The smell of my daughter’s breath, a fresh-cut lawn, pulling up to a film set for the first time, hugging my husband.”


photo and source

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katie need to learn how to dress. She is very hot but her clothes are not!

LayDdee said...

Really?! you don't like this little number?

Google