Friday, December 28, 2007

I Love New York Update (Her Mama's New Man)



I love New York chose Tailor Made at the end of her reality dating series and we're blown away because the happy couple have gotten themselves engaged. But honestly she's not the only one who found love on the show - Her mama (Sister Patterson) did as well with, one of New Yorks throw away guys.

First let me backtrack before I give you the dish on her mama. I don't normally like to report on anything New York does because she embarrasses me with her ghetto over dramatic ways. But I had to bring this to your attention since it was too juicy to keep from you.

Yes, New Yorks Mom found love and it was with her daughters former love interest - Joshua Gallander (White Boy)!!! Your mouth shut yet? I had the same reaction. That's just so very wrong on so many levels, I don't even know where to begin. But there you have it. Spending time at the Palms Hotel where they shared a room. Yeah, that's just nasty right there!!!

photo and photo

source

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't believe sister Patterson is dating whie boy . He is not her style.

LayDdee said...

I pray to Got it's not true.

Anonymous said...

Of course it's NOT true. Don't be foolish. This is all for them to get publicity and make money any way they can. No one cares what that nasty RUDE transvestite is doing. GROSS!!! That was all an act for show. Her mother (if it is her mother) was acting. None of this was real. It was all for show to make them rich. Same thing w/Tila Tequila- All for show!!! ACTING-dont be fooled.

LayDdee said...

OK Heather and you're getting your "facts" from where?

LayDdee said...

Oh and I still pray to God (not Got, hehehe) that this is not true.

Google