Sunday, December 16, 2007

Jessica Simpson's Ruining Tony Romo's Game





Jessica Simpson showed at Tony Romo's game Sunday (today) wearing a white jersey with a pink no. 9 on it - that just happens to be her new man's number for Dallas Cowboys. They were playing against the Philadelphia Eagles.

I can't front - it's not like I know this because I watched the game or anything. I have a little birdie in my house who happens to enjoy watching the pigskin games so, that's how I know.

Anywho, Jessica's throwing off the boys game. Poor Tony threw three interceptions today - God, what the hell is she doing to him?! OK this may sound a little harsh but I have to keep it real - just because Jessica's driven her career in the ground doesn't mean she has to do the same to unsuspecting Tony. Can you imagine what his team thinks of her right now?

photo and photo

source

For more pigskin talk click here.

No comments:

Google