Sunday, December 9, 2007

Oprah Campaigns For Obama



Oprah is using her star power and influence to get the back of presidential candidate Barack Obama as she campaigns for him this past weekend in Des Moines, Iowa. These two are nothing short of rock stars in my opinion and they are a force to be reckoned with.

"For the very first time in my life, I feel compelled to stand up and speak out for the man who I believe has a new vision for America," she told the capacity crowd.


Have I mentioned how much I love her and how much I think Barack Obama will be a refreshing change to our nation?! I don't like to get political on this blog but I feel it's my duty to speak out and support presidential hopeful Barack Obama. I don't believe in everything he stands for but I do believe that he has excellent vision and brings hope to the United States. Out of everyone on the democratic ticket he looks the best to me.

photos and source

No comments:

Google