Monday, December 3, 2007

Christian Bale Plays Connor In 'Terminator 4'






Christian Bale has set aside his batman cape and bat mobile to fight cyborg machines in the fourth installment of 'Terminator Salvation'. Obviously John Connor has grown up and will be seen in this edition as a 30 year old ready to lead the army against the robots.

I'm a huge fan of the Terminators and can't wait to see how this one plays out. I do think that Christian Bale can take Connor's character to a whole other level - Christian's a genius, really.

Photos

Source

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Me too.

I wonder if they'll use that chick from the Sarah Chronicles just for a nod/continuity sake (even though I think it sucks lol :P)? I'll admit I don't know much about Terminator so I'm practically lost.

Google