Saturday, February 9, 2008

Pat O'Brien 'The Insider' Host Enters Rehab


Pat O'Brien has once again entered rehab and we're not sure where exactly but would LoVe it if he went to the same one as Kirsten Dunst and Eva Mendes in Utah. You know the one - Lindsay Lohan made it very popular.

How cool and juicy would it be if Pat was really going undercover with a hidden cam to get the scoop on Eva and Kirsten?!! I know rehab is a serious thing and I'm glad he's getting help but, I'm just saying - reporters got to get the story and we know the great lengths they could go to get it. Well, anyways...that's my movie but back to reality.

"O'Brien and his doctors felt this is the best course for maintaining his sobriety," the show said in a statement.

Yeah, I bet the show thinks this is the best course to maintain and grow ratings...

photo and source

No comments:

Google