Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Drew's Interview In Vogue Magazine


Drew Barrymore has a lot to say about, well...everything in this interview featured in Vogue Magazines March issue and we're so happy she is speaking. This girl - I should say woman, has been through so much and has come out on top being successful, respectful and full of wisdom.


On beau Justin Long:

“Can you feel my smiling? My cheeks hurt, I’m so happy.” (Adds Justin: “She makes my cheeks hurt, too.”)

On her Charlie’s Angels franchise:

“I’m dying to do a third. Poo [her nickname for Cameron Diaz] and Lucy [Liu] and I talk about it all the time.”

On what you didn’t know about her:

“Photography has been my secret hobby and passion for years now.”

On her transformation from wild child:

“I think I had some mechanism in my head that said, ‘If you don’t pull it together for yourself, no one else will.’ That’s coming from a person who had to try it all, burn my hand on the stove and party it up."

On the legendary Barrymore clan:

“Maybe they were crazy, but they were talented and they were interested and they were passionate about life... I’m proud I come from that circus.”

photos and source

No comments:

Google