Sunday, February 10, 2008

Celebrities At Clive Davis Pre-Grammy Party


Thats right, the Grammys are tonight and last night Clive Davis held is annual pre-Grammy party where some of our favorite celebrities attended. Everybody attempting to look their best on the red carpet - some achieved that, some didn't.

My least two favorite looks - and it kills me to say this but, Rihanna doesn't seem to have the "WOW" factor going on here. Maybe she's saving it for tonight - we don't know. And Lindsay, the hair color (like I said earlier) looks amazing, but that shade of fabric against her orange skin is painful to look at. I think Carrie Underwood looks absolutely perfect!!! She looks like a Barbie.

How about you pick your favorites here and let me know what you think.

photos and source



No comments:

Google