Thursday, February 28, 2008

Amanda Overmeyer on AI - What The Hell Happened?

I watched American Idol ladies last night and once again it sucked thanks to Amanda Overmeyer. What was she thinking with the skunked out hair and the so-called dance moves or spasms she displayed last night? I didn't get it at all and she was one of the more genuine artists - so I thought, in the beginning.

Brook White (she's got some big chicklets) sang Carly Simon's song, "You're So Lame" I mean "Vain" while strumming her git-tar! The judges loved it, even Simon but honestly, I used make fun of that song in the 70's so she would have had to pull a magic trick or something to get me interested in her performance. I thought it was weak. Where are the "Jennifer Hudson's" in the ladies competition?

photos and source

No comments:

Google