Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Aretha Franklin Dis R-E-S-P-E-C-T ed By Beyonce'?


Aretha Franklin wasn't feelin' any love from Beyonce' or the Grammy's Sunday night. Have you seen Aretha lately - that's one woman you don't want to piss off!!! Beyonce' certainly didn't make Ms. Soul happy when she introduced Tina Turner as 'The Queen.'


Clearly offended, Aretha Franklin says in a statement, "I am not sure of whose toes I may have stepped on or whose ego I may have bruised between the Grammy writers and Beyoncé, however I dismissed it as a cheap shot for controversy. In addition to that, I thank the Grammys and the voting academy for my 20th Grammy and love to Beyoncé anyway."


No word or comment coming from Beyonce's camp but we will update if and when that happens. (let's just say it better happen).


photos and source

No comments:

Google