Saturday, July 28, 2007

Whoopi...adding "flava" to the View

It's about time "The View" got some
flava on that show. Even though Barbara Walters has a lisp doesn't mean she's stupid. That's right, I said it - she's smart for picking women of color to be on the show. Look how well-rounded that table is-a Jew, a Christian, I don't know what Barbara is and Black women coming together on one show. Listen, Whoopi will be the voice of reason and Sherri Shephard will be the fearless one who will keep things real. I know also there were talks of Kathy Griffin sliding in as a host. Then you would have an Irish woman added to the table. How awesome would that be. Kathy would definitely shake things up. She might be too much for Barbara to control, I mean handle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your site is so nice until I don't know where to start giving you compliments, I liked it all. I'll buy a subscription if youn start your own magazine, and I'll be back.

Google