Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Kevin...man of the hour

I never thought I would say this but, Kevin's pretty cool, especially compared to Britney. When he first came on the scene as Britney's new man, we all thought he was using her as a meal ticket and would bring her down. Then they came out with their reality show which made them both look like idiots and I was like, they deserve each other. After that, Kevin released a CD which confirmed that he is not a rapper and he should stick to back-up dancing. Because of Britney's recent meltdowns, Kevin has turned a corner - stepped up by filing for full custody of their kids. I think he realizes that Britney needs to "play crazy" somewhere else other than around those little ones. That makes him pretty cool in my book and I hope he gets what he wants.

No comments:

Google