Friday, July 20, 2007

Tammy Faye...scary


I watched Tammy last night on Larry King Live and my first thought was how scary she looked. Why would she willingly go on TV looking like that? As I listened to her answer Larry's probing questions concerning lung cancer I honestly didn't see her bones poking out from her skin anymore. She was radiating such joy and humor amidst, I'm sure unbelievable amount of pain. Her words were encouraging and comforting to her fans and she spoke of such faith and love. I mean here she is all of 65 lbs, gasping for air in between each word yet speaking of such trust in God. I felt inspired and touched really by her warmth and strength. It made me look inward and helped me see that I need to be more thankful for the little things in life - like just being able to take a deep breath without any pain. She was actually glowing last night. Tammy my prayers go out to you and your family. God bless you.

No comments:

Google