Saturday, July 21, 2007

Scott Baio...whatever


I watched Scott Baio's "reality" show 45 and single and, you know, whatever. I am just not convinced of how real this show is. He comes across a little campy and phony. It's like he's reading from a script. It's funny because I grew up watching him and had a little bit of a crush. Now he seems desperate and pathetic. I could tell you what will happen at the end of the shows season. Because he is seeing a life coach to help him with commitment problems, Scott will miraculously come to his senses concerning his long term relationship with his girlfriend and marry her. His sidekick will be kicked to the curb for hanging on his coat tails in order to score with the ladies and all will be well. This was the first episode - Scott prove me wrong in the coming ones. If this is truly a reality show than ditch the script and get real.

No comments:

Google