Friday, July 20, 2007

Kathy Griffin...coming to an end

I am so sad about Kathy Griffin's season coming to an end next week. She is rude, obnoxious, disgusting yet so funny all rolled into one. Each week I look forward to her brashness and self-promoting schemes to get her off the D-List. Let's face it, she is an A lister claiming to be less than that. The live-in "tour manager" who I think has it bad for her is just waiting to have a new title as "live-in lova." Then you have Jessica her personal assistant who I believe has let all the popularity go to her head. I mean come on, she now has her own assistant. Jessica comes across bored at times. Don't get me wrong, I can tell she does a better job at taking care of Kathy than Paula Abdul's army of assistants. Jessica has just changed from the first season. All of these dynamics have made it interesting to watch. I do have to say congrats to Kathy for her emmy nomination. I guess being a self-proclaimed "publicity whore" has really paid off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is an asshole, but sooo much funnier than Sarah Silverman, right?

Google