Thursday, July 19, 2007

paula abdul...needs help


I watched "Hey Paula" tonight along with previous episodes and it was once again painful. Her assistants upset me so much because of their lack of sincere care and concern for her welfare. I mean laughing when they can see how upset she is, not taking care of her personal needs and Paula almost yelling to get them to do their job is disturbing to watch. Since this reality show aired Paula has cried almost every episode. It's frustrating because I don't think she is crazy - I think her so called support team leaves her out there unprotected and not cared for. I see such lack of respect and it angers me because she seems like a kind woman. I think Paula needs Kathy Griffin's assistants. That's an idea right there - Paula should contact Kathy to get advice in how to get good help.

No comments:

Google