Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Britney Spears...say it isn't so


It has been reported that Britney is pregnant yet once again with her third child. You know what? She is one hot mess, and just when I was starting to pull for her. I believe according to the report she is not sure who the father is. Say it isn't so Britney - come on now. I miss the young and not so trashy Britney. Honestly, I expected her long time rival Christina Aguilera would go down this route considering her upbringing. She has her stuff together with her marriage and baby on the way. Her last CD had a classic sound and represented her well. Britney, on the other hand is on a downward spiral that noone knows what she will do next to damage her rep. She is going to need a miracle to really and genuinely turn things around. I sincerely hope the pregnancy is just a rumor.

No comments:

Google