Friday, September 7, 2007

You're Amazing!


Avril Lavigne's interview with Q magazine is making a buzz and not for good reason. Yes, these are her own words:"Selling 24 million albums hasn't really affected me, but it has changed things. I can't walk into a room full of people any more without everybody turning their heads, and I can only eat in certain restaurants where I know I won't get hassled. But that's OK. I was born to do this, and so I've learned how to cope." How does she do it? This is my favorite part - "I am a very giving person. When the hurricane thing happened, I went to my closet, filled six boxes of stuff and said to my assistant, 'Take it to Katrina!' I also like to give stuff to people who are my 'workers,' especially if they don't make much money." LOL! This is too easy - What would the Katrina victims do without her 6 boxes of shit?! Oh, and her generosity to her own workers is touching.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew 12 year old girls 10 years ago who rocked her look better than she does. What an arrogant cow!

LayDdee said...

I knew I loved you for a reason. We think alike.

Google