Monday, September 24, 2007

Dancing with the Stars - my picks




Dancing with the Stars premieres tonight on abc at 8:00pm. I have to put my money on , , you know the 90210 star, because I know she used to have formal training when she was younger - plus I've seen her dance on one of the episodes of Bev Hills. My other choice is , not neccesarily for her skills, but I chose her just for the simple fact that I like her. She'll be fun to watch. Let's be honest - some of the contestants I don't know much about just because they haven't been to rehab recently, and they haven't released a sex tape (that we know of).

Here are the other stars that will be competing: Melanie Brown, Sabrina Bryan, Helio Castroneves, Mark Cuban, Josie Maran, Cameron Mathison, Floyd Mayweather, Wayne Newton, Albert Reed, Jane Seymour. What's your choice?

No comments:

Google