Sunday, September 23, 2007

Britney's Ex-Bodyguard Has Diarrhea



ex-bodyguard has diarrhea of the mouth, telling every detail to the public since the court didn't want to hear him. I hesitated whether I should put this on my blog because he sounds like a disgruntled employee who's just trying to humiliate Britney. Plus, I feel that the girl has been through so much that I didn't want to contribute. So, I came to the decision to put my take on it rather than go through the embarrassing details.


Basically, the ex-bodyguard Tony Barretto is claiming that she's been doing drugs and behaving inappropriately around the kids and he's worried for their safety. It's obvious that Britney needs help but I feel that Tony has a different agenda then caring for the kids. I find it very difficult to believe him since the legal system didn't care to hear from him. What do you think?

No comments:

Google