Thursday, September 20, 2007

You get to choose Jennifer Aniston's next boyfriend!


Remember when I said the other day or was it yesterday when I said that Jennifer Aniston needs a high profile relationship to come from out of the shadows of Brangelina? Well, let me first justify that by saying - no woman needs a man to look or feel successful. However, the reason for my next proposal is only because she seems so sweet, perfect, beautiful AND nice that we thought we would come up with the idea to pick a man for her. Just in case she was to stop by and read this. I'm asking you to pick her next real strong, sexy, independent, confident, humorous MAN. Are you up for the challenge? Has to be high profile - just for kicks. OK?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jakey G. They're adorable together. I think they would make the cutest couple.

LayDdee said...

Great choice - they have good chemistry together on screen.

Google