Thursday, September 13, 2007

Justin really is sick!




Justin Timberlake really is sick and has had to cancel a few of his concerts following the VMA's. Justin and Jessica were seen here leaving the Beverly Hills Hospital due to his strained voice. So to all the haters - he really is not feeling well. We all saw him on MTV during the VMA's singing at the Southern Hospitality Suite during most of the show. Did he party after the awards show - probably but that's besides the point. He worked for it. Now I sound like that he/she on YouTube screaming for us to "Leave Britney Alone."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO

LEAVE JUSTIN ALONE!

ANYONE WHO MESSES WITH JUSTIN, MESSES WITH ME, BECAUSE HE'S NOT WELL.

HE WAS LUCKY HE EVEN PERFORMED FOR YOU BASTARDS!

I can't believe I memorized this speech and I can't remember half the stuff of my grocery list.

LayDdee said...

Now I'm LMAO!! I can't get that video out of my head. Wasn't it the sickest performance you've ever seen? It made its way to the networks - that "crazy" is going to be famous.

Anonymous said...

I reseached him (because I was bored and had nothing better to do, like always) and he's made something like 60 videos! He's 19, does he go to school, or have a job? Nope, he You Tubes all day. Don't even get me started on his MySpace page. People could get crazy for nothng these days, how the hell do I get part in that action! lol

LayDdee said...

Seth Green did a take on him and it's hilarious. They played it on Talk Soup - you have to check it out on youtube.

Google