Saturday, September 15, 2007

Jamie got a star




Jamie Foxx whom I love and adore just received a star on Hollywood's Walk of Fame. He gave tribute to his grandmama during his speech and also showed support for Britney by saying, "I think Britney's gonna be fine. I think she was courageous to get up there and do her thing. I wish her well for that." Speaking of the VMA's, did you see him presenting an award for I think Best New Artist? Funny, funny! To me that was one of the highlights of the show.

1 comment:

LilEJamie said...

Jamie Foxx is so fine!!!!!!!! Too me he is the finest man in hollywood... Denzel too though. But Jamie is just so fine. In everything he do to every movie or show he participates in. And when he is live oh my god.... He melts me down. I just fall out. When he came to Dallas and he came out on stage he so so so so so so so so so so fine!!!! I cried for about 20 minutes. Just to be in his presence. I am sprung over him. I had on all my Jamie Foxx gear from customized shirt to jacket. He got me hypnotized. He SUPPA SEXY.. And his voice is sexy. I can go on all day about this man.. I wouldn't mind taking a dip in his coffee. If u kno wat I mean.. I love Eric Marlon Bishop!!!! Love u Jamie.. Yo future.. Erica T. Dallas, Texas

Google