Friday, September 21, 2007

Britney ventures out with her son





tried to do a little shopping with her son Sean Preston and they, as always had a little company. The photogs must have been bothering the little one because he doesn't look thrilled at all - then again, either does Brit. Poor little guy.


P.S.Do you think it's a bit odd to see Brit sucking on Sean's pacifier - I've seen other parents do this but ususally it's just to clean it off. I personally never did that - it's just not my thing. Tell me what you think of this?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sucking the pacifiers is a no no, you might as well cough on your kids face and give him your germs while you are at it.

Also, what is up with the glasses now? Is she trying to look responsible? Look at me, you can't take away my kids, I am responsible because I wear GLASSES.

LayDdee said...

Any way you look at this she is truly messed. If you look a little closer you'll see that she has only one contact in - explain that.

Google