Thursday, April 3, 2008

Naomi Campbell Arrested - What The Hell Girl?

I just don't get Naomi Campbell - arrested NoW for possibly assaulting a police officer at London's Heathrow Airport. Yeah, Naomi's got what the doctors call a little bit of an anger problem 'cuz this isn't the first time she's had these accusations attached to her.

Police sources could not confirm what may have triggered the altercation. She was arrested in the newly opened Terminal 5, where travelers' frustrations have flared due to baggage delays since opening last week.

Campbell, 37, was ordered to attend anger management classes and complete five days of community service last year working in a New York sanitation garage after she allegedly threw a cell phone at her housekeeper.


Naomi always looks so sweet and innocent but Da-YuM does she have a temper!!! It's too bad because I really like her SoBe Life Water commercial! I'm actually in the mood to watch that right now - enjoy it with me...

photo and source


1 comment:

Jen said...

Yeah I don't know what's going on with her, except for the fact that she's bat-shit-crazy.

But I like that commercial too. Way to lighten the mood.

Google