Friday, April 4, 2008

Bobby Brown: Whitney Made Me Drug It Up - Puleez!


Bobby Brown - innocent church going untainted by the world of drugs and alcohol, says that it he didn't do the hard drugs until he was with Whitney. Makes perfect sense seeing that Whitney who sang the words, "I believe the children are our future" was known for her hardcore druggin' ways!

"I never used cocaine until after I met Whitney. Before then, I had experimented with other drugs, but marijuana was my drug of choice," Brown writes in "Bobby Brown: The Truth, the Whole Truth and Nothing But," out next month. "At one point in my life, I used drugs uncontrollably. I was using everything I could get my hands on, from cocaine to heroin, weed and cooked cocaine."


But he does admit to sleeping around on Whitney with a girl nicknamed, Superhead. Ummm, that's just so wrong on so many levels - I don't even know where to start. So, I'll let Bobby's words do the work for me.

"I am guilty of sleeping with other women . . . Women are always throwing themselves at you. I'm only human, so I would make the mistake and bite the hook sometimes . . . I let the testosterone take over."
One of his most public indiscretions was an affair with former exotic dancer Karrine "Superhead" Steffans. "Yes, I've slept with her," he confesses. "Yes, I've spent several nights at her house. But she was only good for what her nickname stood for."


So obviously she was an intelligent girl - smart scholastically, I'm sure. Well, at least he cheated on someone with class!

photos and source

1 comment:

Eastcoastdweller said...

How pathetic. Blaming a Woman for one's troubles, is the oldest, lamest trick in the book for weak men.

Google