Monday, May 19, 2008

Brad "YummY" Pitt In Cannes With the Fam


Brad Pitt - of course my fav subject is seen here with perfect angel Shiloh in Cannes. He asked me to come and join him but I was unable due to my new schedule these days plus I didn't want Angelina to kick my ass so, it was just best for me to stay home this time. I don't care how preggers she is or how many kids she's carrying, that woman can still bring a beatin'.

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie made an unscheduled appearance in the French Riviera town of Cannes for a shopping spree at one of their favorite baby boutiques, Bonpoint, on MOnday. In 45 minutes, the couple looked at dresses for daughters Zahara, 3, and Shiloh, who turns 2 next week, and, according to store spokesperson bought "only white, white, white" for their soon-to-be-born twins in "sizes 1 to 3 mos."


How Dee-Lish does Brad look here draped in white?!!! OMG - makes my mouth water.

photo and source

No comments:

Google