Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Britney...let her be


Britney threw her baby's bottle at the paparazzi in Las Vegas according to a reporter. I'm just wondering what wasn't reported, like the paparazzi hammering on her and making her life miserable. I know, I know, she's crazy and needs to be hospitalized but I do believe because of that she is an easy target making it so easy to taunt her. Britney's baby was probably pissed that she threw his bottle. I mean, couldn't Britney throw a shoe, or take her wig off and whip it at them? God forbid she breast feed her own child. That would be too nurturing. I do feel bad for her because you know she's reached the end of her rope if she's throwing her child's food at her aggrivators. I say leave Brit alone and let her lick her wounds for awhile.

No comments:

Google